This is an incomplete list of tools I've used or use. As I get time, I will continue to add to this list.
- Opensource router that uses iptables to create a very secure and easy to use firewall. I've installed it as a physical and virtual appliance without issue. I use it in production environments, as well as for home lab use.
- Based on Free BSD, use in production environments, as well as home labs.
- A direct fork of pfsense and has diverted over the years to be more of it's own standalone project from pfsense.
- Hybrid cloud solution for routing, switching and wireless, as well as WISP grade technology.
- Cisco Meraki
- Fully cloud managed routing, switching, wireless and cameras.
- HP Aruba
- Hyrbid or full cloud managed networking.
- HP Procurve
- On premise switching and wireless with Cisco like CLI.